– 04/09/2010Posted in: CIG in the media
- Tremplin funding : deadline September 11th 2015
- prof. C.Fankhauser in CQFD on RTS radio
- Again, congratulations to Prof. N.Hernandez!
- Congratulations to Prof. V.Dion and I.Xenarios !
- PhD position at the IMBB (Spain) and CRTTD (Germany) starting January 2016
- Cérémonie d’ouverture des cours & remise des Prix 2015 de la FBM – Thursday 17th of September 2015
- “ Copy number variants linked to intellectual disability, less education” a comment in American Journal of Medical Genetics on a publication by Reymond’s group
- Cell. auth.: Hernandez & Reymond’s groups
- Thorax. co-auth.: M.Tafti
- PLoS One. auth.: group Herr, co-auth.: PAF & PMF
- Welcome to Fanny!
- J Allergy Clin Immunol.: auth.: group Michalik
- Sep 2, 2015: SKMB regulation workshop
- Public presentations by the candidates for positions at the CIG : November 25-26, 2015
- Trends Endocrinol Metab. auth.: group Thorens
- Upcoming CIG events
Center for Integrative Genomics, Lausanne - Switzerland. All Rights Reserved.