June 28 & 29, 2016 – EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland: http://bms2016.epfl.ch/
This symposium will address emerging issues on the role of brain bioenergetics for brain function, behavior and psycho- and neuro-pathologies.
- Johan Auwerx – EPFL, CH
- Alon Chen – Max-Planck Munich, DE and Weizmann Institute, IL
- Kim Do – Lausanne University Hospital, CH
- Claudio Hetz – University of Chile, CL and Harvard, US
- Richard Hunter – University of Massachusetts, US
- Oliver Kann – Heidelberg University, DE
- Tamas Kozicz – Radboud University, NL
- Nils-Göran Larsson – Max Planck Institute for Biology of Ageing, DE
- Mary Kay Lobo – University of Maryland, US
- Pierre Magistretti – KAUST, SA and EPFL, CH
- Giovanni Marsicano – University of Bordeaux, FR
- Carmen Sandi – EPFL, CH
- Antonio Zorzano – University of Barcelona, ES
Organizers (EPFL, CH)
- Carmen Sandi
- Johannes Gräff
- Michael Herzog
- Bernard Schneider
Coffee breaks and lunches with the speakers plus a poster session with a happy hour open to all attendees will complement the scientific presentations and foster the exchange of research ideas.
Deadline for poster abstract submissions is JUNE 10th, 2016.
Registration (http://bms2016.epfl.ch/registration/) is mandatory for all participants and includes coffee breaks, lunch and drinks during the poster session. Registration fee: CHF 50 (For EPFL-SV members: 20 CHF).
EDNE and Lemanic Neuroscience PhD students can register to the associated course (fee waived) – see directly with EDNE (http://phd.epfl.ch/neuroscience) and LNDS (http://www.unil.ch/ln/home/menuinst/ln-doctoral-school/courses.html#standard_228).
This is a Symposium of the EPFL-Brain Mind Institute Symposia series.
- Lemanic Neuroscience Program
- EPFL-School of Life Sciences