The fourth LIMNA symposium will be held on September 23, 2015, in the framework of the inauguration of the CHUV’S Obesity Center on September 22, 2015.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Inauguration of the CHUV’S Obesity Center – César Roux Auditorium, CHUV, 46 Rue du Bugnon, 1011 Lausanne.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Fourth LIMNA symposium – Olympic Museum, Quai d’Ouchy 1, 1006 Lausanne.
- Prof. David Arterburn (Health Research Institute and Department of Medicine at University of Washington, Seattle, USA)
- Prof. Barbara Cannon (Department of Molecular Biosciences, The Wenner-Gren Institute, Stockholm, Sweden)
- Prof. Nouria Hernandez (Center for Integrative Genomics, Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Prof. Elaine Holmes (Faculty of Medecine, Department of Surgery and Cancer, Imperial College, London, UK)
- Prof. François Pattou (University Hospital, General and Endocrine Surgery, INSERM UMR 859 Biotherapies for Diabetes, Lille, France)
- Dr. Catherine Postic (Cochin Institute, Paris, France)
- Prof. David Mangelsdorf (University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA)
- Prof. Panda Sachidananda (Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, USA)
- Prof. Philipp E. Scherer (Touchstone Diabetes Center, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, USA)
- Prof. Bernard Thorens (Center for Integrative Genomics, University of Lausanne, Switzerland)